Friday, October 14, 2016





   Welcome to my blog! Now you may be wondering, why is this youtube guy making a blog? Shouldn't he just stick to his videos and leave us alone? Well that's actually a great set of questions.

   See this interest in blogs actually started when I was thinking of beginning a youtube channel almost a year ago. I had a lot of free time and wanted to do something that I've never personally done before (as I'm really stinkin adventurous). So I remembered I did a few home movies (no not THOSE kind of movies) with my friends and a few other youtube videos and thought, heck, I could totally do that. What was really a bit of a block for me was the lack of camera or mic. That's where my thoughts went to a blog. A place where I can just share my thoughts freely by print to people who find it mildly interesting. At the time, that wasn't quite as interesting as the thought of becoming the next big youtube star. So I got this crappy little camera from best buy for 30 bucks and decided to start filming my youtube channel!

   Now you might think, why coffee? What got you into coffee? Well as a kid, I was that weirdo that would take a nice big whiff when we passed the coffee section and, once I got to college, realized that not only is coffee necessary for late night studying but is dang tasty! Include that with my big boy job that involves me waking up around 5am, and coffee has become a daily thing for me. With this daily drinking, I wanted to have an even better cup of coffee. So I began googling different ways to make coffee better than just the black saw dust (I kid you not, the coffee at work tasted like saw dust) I was drinking before. So I looked at different ways to brew coffee and grind coffee. Slowly I've learned more and more about coffee to the point where, I wouldn't say I'm a pro, but I'm more knowledgable than I was before for sure! Pair that with my love for teaching, and you get a nice couple that runs my youtube channel.

So now you may think, ok that's all well and good, but you didn't really clearly say why you are doing a blog now. After a year of youtubing, I've learned that I can't really convey fully what I want in a 5 minute video on the internet. So I decided I would use it as an overflow of coffee knowledge that I gather on my researching I do for my videos.

So I hope this interests you and makes you want to come back to read more! Either way, I am glad you are here to give me a shot and I hope you enjoy this mental overflow of coffee love that I bring. And if you are interested in checking out my youtube page, you can check it out here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Vao5VMA2gI67OdwXkDoPg

No comments:

Post a Comment